THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

2011年5月21日星期六

Esther: 21/05/2011

We break almost 3 month jor~
i hope so i can continue this blog with u in the future life~
but...
i dunno the day will coming or not~
cos u have a lover girlfriend~
i am just nothing in ur mind~
just a simple friend only~
i miss the day i together with u~
i miss everything with u~
do u miss it too?
do u love me too?
ur fren zi bin with her gf break few month~
after that he also back to her~
cos he still love her~
even between the few month he have a new gf~
but at the end he still love his gf~
all of this will happen to me?
just let me have a chance together with u~
i dun care how long we can~
at least let me treat u good take care u~
cos we break too suddenly~
i haven't prepare all the thing for u~
i still worry about u~
but sure i hope can together with u forever~
can get marry~
i will waiting~
waiting until i can't wait~
hope u and her argue not because of me~
i scare u 1 more time dun wan choi me~
i scare the feel~
cos u dun wan answer my phone d~
haiz...
i hope u will see it~
i hope we can together back~
i will waiting at here~
i love u~

0 评论: