THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

2009年9月23日星期三

RuRu:22/09/09

2day we meet jor~
happy^^
before this few day~
we ague ague n ague~
so unhappy T_T
feel so sorry 2 my dear dear~
dear~
so sorry~
i promise no next time liao~
muack~
say something happy thing~
we meet 2day at 12++~
dear come fetch me~
we wanna go play badminton~
hehe~
before go play badminton~
we go cut hair~
but dear no cut~
lie me de~
just me cut~
cut jor ok lo~
not bad so~
^^
after that~
we go book badminton court~
RM12 1 hour~
6 people play~
since still got time~
we go gai gai~
suddenly~
i remind i wan buy underwear 2 my dear~
he go wif me~
then i tell he i buy 4 my father~
then dear trust me lo~
we choose 2gether~
before i listen dear say he size is M~
then i say with dear my father is M size~
he say with me~
ur father slim then me~
i say huh?
he say he L size oo~
OMG!!
i pay money liao~
then dear ask me buy 2 who de~
i say buy 4 u~
then we go c can change or not~
the sale girl say cannot~
wuwu~
cam liao~
dear say maybe can~
hehe~
then we fast fast go badminton court~
cos start jor~
we play until 3 o'clock~
n go eat~
so hungry~
no eat whole day~
we say wan eat MC de~
but 2 many people~
then choose KFC~
after eat already 330 p.m~
then them say wan go swim oo~
so suddenly~
but at car i also say liao ~
wan go swim de~
but them say no bring cloth~
n also no have 'inside beatiful'~
haha~
but last i also got go la~
cos go dear house find shirt wear~
n wear his sister pant~
this is 1st time we swim 2gether~
n also 1st time buy underwear 2 boy~
hehe~
hope can go swim again~
happy day~

dear~
reli so sorry the few day~
love u 4ever~
mauck~
^^

0 评论: