THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

2009年10月30日星期五

Aidex : 30/10/09

Today are my big day ~
huhu~
Because i went to JPJ for Test ~
Wow~
So dangerous~
Because i almost fail again~
Have 3 part ~
3 part i also almost fail ~
So i felt so nervous~
haha~
Lucky God bless me ~
Make me pass ~
Happy o ~
so called happy place at there sad place also be there~
wakaka~
After i passed~
I first one called my mother to tell her about this~
But she didt answer my call~
After when she called back me ~
She asked me YES or Not ~
I told her Not ~
Then i went to his shop to told her ~
She very happy too ~
And then next one would be my Dear Dear lar ~
hoho~
But i cheat her~
I told her i failed again~
She trust me ~
wahaha~
Lai yeah~
Afther that ~
She like unhappy ~
I dislike to saw her unhappy face~
So i told her the truth one ~
But.........
She also like unhappy~
SAD!!!!!
Finally lar~
Im so happy now ~
Thk all friends care~

1 评论:

超乎平凡的王子 说...

恭喜咯
兄弟!!!
HahA^^