THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

2009年12月5日星期六

Aidex : 05/12/09



Huhu~
1 month more this year will be memory ~
haha~
It's too fast ~


03/12/09

Today was my mother birhtday ~
hehe~
So happy and very expert~
I wait jor half day in house ~
When afternoon i went to take cake ~
7.10pm.....
Mother return ~
We can start car go our destination~
haha~
This year just have father,mother,sister and me go for celebrate~
We choose Victrian Station for our dinner~
7.30pm....
We reach there~
And then we find a seat for us~
then we start order ~
I with my sister order lam chop,my mother order maride chicken chop and father beef ~
When sister and mine set come ~
We get a suprise ~
Because it is so bigger~
hahaha~
Nevermind ~
I can handle~
But my sister cham lor ~
When my sister eat first bite ~
She wanna vomit~
She cant habbits~
Just no way ~
I cant handle her weight~
Just can take away~
After that ~
We had back home for blow candle~
And we have take some photo~

04/12/12

Today i have some flu ~

Then my dear dear came to my home ~

And cook porridge for me ~

So happy ~

Before that ~

I went to her tuition there fetch her came my home~

And we went to buy some ingredient for my porridge~

hehe~

Ok.......

She began working in my kicten~

So cute ~

What also need to ask me ~

Because she doesn't know where all the tools put~

After 20mins ~

I can starting eat my lovely porridge~

hehe~

And this is her first cook porridge leh ~

What also first time only ~

all the first time also gave me already ~

hohoho~

Happy because i can have a good GF ~

Love u ya lou po ~

Muack.....

0 评论: