THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

2009年12月25日星期五

RuRu:24/12/09

Yesterday was Christmas Eve~
me n dear at yesterday got little bit argue when go n back~
haiz~
but important is our 1st Christmas~
we went near car4 there eat crab~
it was nice~
haha~
but dunno y so many ppl look 4 us~
dear say cos we small small went 2 the place eat~
so ppl maybe think 'qi guai'~
^^
after eat we went 2 desa park city~
but~
cos some problem argue~
so back dear house~
so sorry 2 my dear~
can say 2 also got wrong ba~
what ever~
this Christmas was so unforgettable~
later my dear will upload our dinner n our pic~
^^
dear:
thank 4 ur tolerance~
thank 4 ur considerate ~
thank 4 ur good temper~
thank 4 u always teach me something i dunno~
thank 4 ur shoulder when me cry let me by ur shoulder~
thank 4 ur hand always let me warm~
thank you let me have a sweet memory~
let us can long long 2gether~
hope our emotional can stable n be more loving more sweet~
I LOVE YOU

1 评论:

Aidex@RuRu 说...

不用谢谢我~
因为我也是老婆照顾的啊~
当我不开心的时候~
也是老婆在安慰我啊~
呵呵~
所以我们以后要在一起的更开心哦~
么么