THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

2009年12月11日星期五

RuRu:11/12/09

This few day me n dear meet~
happy~
n also say wan write blog write until now haven't write~
haha~
then now i start write~
b4 2day my dear teach me drive~
syok leh~
think back my dear scare face~
i cant control my laugh~
haha~
2 funny~
cos my dear so scare~
then 1st time little bit no nice~
2rd round~
haha~
me is super driver jor~
hehe~
the second day~
i go drive again~
me really is super super super driver~
haha~
hope drive more few day i can on the road jor~
^^
2day we meet again~
i go find dear~
n ask him company me go make rebonding~
1 p.m we reach~
then go inside~
the ppl say need wait~
cos 2 many ppl~
then we go jusco walk walk~
after 1++ hours~
they haven't call me~
then i go there wait~
need wait more half hour~
dear company me~
but i c he so tired~
so i ask him back home~
then dear also back jor~
me at there make hair lo~
start 3p.m~
finish at 6:20~
but my hair no nice~
in front like botak~
haiz~
hope after few day can be beauty~
that all~
^^

0 评论: