THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

2009年11月11日星期三

Aidex : 11/11/09

Today i was went to study for last day ~
originally i need to go work today ~
But my mother force me go to school ~
Then i just can absent for my job ~
And i have think if i have stop my job ~
My Dear will so happy ~
and i have many time to accompany her~
This 2 day ~
I was work at Digital Mall~
That area Belong to SS2 ~
That mean all people also speak English~
So when i back home ~
i felt English is very important ~
When i back home ~
I have to call my dear ~
But i just can accompany her 1 to 2 hours only ~
Because i need to take a good rest ~
That why my dear so unhappy ~
So i worry our emotional will become spoil ~
Then i decided to give up on this work~
But today return to home ~
My dear ask me ~
Wan go for part time or not ~
and then i was answer her ~
i need to consider 1st~
Because i need areange my time table on this holiday ~
My holiday will become so busy ~
Because My school so rubish one ~
Already holiday also need go back for exam,training,buy book,pay next year schoo fee bla bla bla......
I hope this holiday i had happy holiday with my dear ~
Dear i hope u can understand me too~
Thank you ~
Love you ar ~
muackzzzzzzzzz

0 评论: