THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

2009年11月17日星期二

RuRu:17/11/09

Now is 7:56 a.m~
i already wake up~
cos cant continue sleep~
then just wake up~
ytd was my mum birthday~
we go dinner at behind carrefour~
there eat is so cheap n nice also~
hehe~
after that we bring my cousin go jusco~
cos he wan play card~
then we walk walk at jusco lo~
my dear ytd complain me~
say me 'hutang' he many blog~
i learn he ma~
b4 he also like that~
haha~
now i write back 4 u la~
ok mou?
ben dan~
November 13 we go watch 2012~
the movie 2 long~
our spinal also pain jor~
not so nice lo~
but so amazing~
haha~
the day was my dear 1st time derived car bring me go gaigai~
so scare~
cos his car....~
dunno how write~
hehe~
but the day was so 顺利~
cos no block~
yeahhu~
haha~

Dear,
i write jor blog ah~
dun say me doesn't write~
n hope god bless 2morrow dun rain~
cos we wanna go Sunway Lagoon~
god please bless~
n hope let my dear fast fats be happy~
cos he dog was lost~
dear,
the dog will nth de~
OK?
muack

2 评论:

匿名 说...

ya lorx``
hope dun rain tomorrow =]
today no nid sleep liao lo``
hahaha``

Aidex@RuRu 说...

yaya~
see now i aslo did sleep~
haha