THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

2009年11月26日星期四

Aidex : 26/11/09

Today i plan to go handphone fair ~
And then we reached there with 2.xxpm ~
Before we go there we thought those thing so cheap ~
But when we went there ~
Damm ~
Nothing so cheap lar ~
just something cheap a bit bit only ~
Hahaha~
My two friends so disappointed~
Because they have no harvest ~
But i bought two things ~
That is pendrive and Modulator for car ~
I bought this modulator is for my car coming leh ~
Happy ~
Always see my friend buy thing for his car i also jelous jor~
After that ~
We went to Secret recipe yam cha ~
Suddenly my dear ask me go fetch her go out ~
And i did't think anymore ~
Fast fast go fetch her jor ~
haha~
Because she no more chance to hang out geh ~
So i will cherish any chance to hang out with my dear ~
hehe~
Finish yam cha ~
I with my dear went to cake shop to buy cake for my mother ~
Because next week is her birthday ~
This cake payment is my dear pay o~
Cake is my mom present jor lor ~
Because my sha gua cant think wanna buy what present for my mom ~
hehe~


End........

0 评论: