THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

2009年11月23日星期一

Aidex : 23/11/09

Today i was went to See car lor ~
Because i finding a car ~
hehe~
But today just found 2 only ~
Price no ngam lar ~
So no need to consider ~
After my mom said wan visit proton shop~
then we went to thr ~
but ~
There don have that car ~
Wan cry jor ~
Nevermind lar~
After i back my home ~
I heard my father said have one custormer wan sell his car ~
But .... also the price no ngram leh ~
aiyo ~
actually i know so hard to find a nice car lor ~
Nevermind ~
i will wait geh ~
hehe~
When night ~
My dear suddenly remember i havent write this blog for that Sunway Trip tim~
hahaha~
So i fast fast come write now ~



18/11/09
Today we have went to Sunway Langoon~
This day was so happy ~
Because can go out play with my Dear and many friends~
But .....have someone not including lor ~
hahaha~
Those of you mayb know is who already lar ~
No need i answer ~
hehe~
Morning....
I ready and wait my mom car come back ~
After i with my dear go fetch wan ling and his bf ~
and then go find didi them ~
KNS~
They still eaten their breakfast only ~
Alamak~
Whole morning at thr do what ar?
DFK ?
rite ?
Hahaha~
After 15mins ~
We start car go Sunway lorr~
After 20mins we reach there and buy ticket lor ~
hehe~
Ticket price has Rm45 ~
Out of our target ~
Because our target is Rm36 ~
But nevermind lar ~
Came out play ~
Also already know will spend much of money de lar ~
Huhu~
After we bought ticket ~
We went in lor ~
Aiya ~
Got problem lor ~
Because before go in need to check our bag ~
Alamak ~
I have take my honey star come arrrrr~
No way jor ~
Just throw it lor ~
Wuwu ~
Ok lar ~
We go in jor lo ~
And then we put in our things in locker ~
We go play play lor ~
So song mah ~
Because go out with all frens ~
IMPORTANT are my dear at my beside ~
hehe~
When we play in pool~
Have many arab people at there ~
They playing so high ~
When change nice song ~
Thay like clubing ~
haha~
And then i with my didi go join them ~
After that all people in that pool also join us already ~
hahaha~
Play till so high lar ~
And we have take some photo ~
I with my dear most like someone ~
Because so nice and so natural ~
hehe~



End.....

0 评论: